Aadhaar Card is a Government Document or Identity Proof that is issued by the Indian Government to all peoples. Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number that is given to each and every resident of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India, which works under Planning Commission of India.
Aadhaar is the mandatory document to be taken by every citizen in India as it is linked with many government services such as, for electricity and gas connection, for opening an account in the Bank etc. So, if you don’t have the Aadhaar card or if you lost your Aadhaar card, you can immediately apply for it and download the card online.
How to Retrieve Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number?
To get your lost, UID or EID number you just need to follow the below-given steps and get your Aadhaar Number or Enrollment number in easy steps.
- At first, visit the official website of Online Aadhaar by clicking on the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid given here.
- Now, you will be navigated to the page where you will see some fields.
- In the fields given, you need to enter your full name as you have given in the Aadhaar application, your registered Email ID or Mobile Number.
- In case if you forget your registered email ID then you can directly fill the registered Mobile Number field with the number you have given in the application.
- Once you fill all the above fields and enter your Security code you can finally click on Get OTP.
- With this, you will get the OTP to your mobile number or Email ID that you have entered there. You can enter that OTP in the field given in that page and click onVerify OTP
- Once, if the details are correct, you will be navigated to a page with “Download e-Aadhaar” and “Update Aadhaar Data”. There you need to tap on “Download e-Aadhaar” link so that you will be redirected to a new page by which you can download your Aadhaar Card Online with the help of steps given below.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card Online हिंदी भाषा में पढ़ें
Step-1: As soon as the page loads as said above, you need to give the details in the respective fields.
- Enter the Enrollment Number or else Aadhaar Number.
- Give Your Full name as present on you have given in Aadhaar Card Application.
- Enter the Pin Code of your address correctly.
- Enter Mobile number as have given at the time of registration.
- Now, tap on get “One Time Password”.
- Now, you will get the OTP, to the mobile number or Email ID you have given, so enter it correctly without mistakes in the respective field given there.
- Then, you need to tap finally on “Validate and Download” button.
- Now, a popup window will appear on your computer which will ask you to save your Aadhaar Card Online.
- You just need to Save it and take print of it.
Step-2: Most important step is that after your Aadhaar Card opens in PDF File Online, it will ask you a Password, there you need to give your Pin Code as the password will be same as your Pin Code (Postal Code of your Address) that you have given in application.
Step-3: Once you enter the correct pin code, your Aadhaar document will appear on the screen. You can take Print of your Aadhaar Card and save it.
Note: Even if you have lost your Aadhaar card, you can get it online anytime you want just by following the same above give the procedure.